Friday, May 31, 2013

Pinterest Fail

I've been back from Disneymundia for about 3 weeks now and I've been craving some Dole Whip. You know that yummy stuff that you get over in Adventureland (or maybe that was the giant turkey leg in Adventureland). So what does one do when craving something over a thousand miles away? Look up the recipe on Pinterest, duh! (Also this post is for all those whose Pinterest inspirations don't come out the way they had hoped.) 

I checked every single pinterest pin from different websites to see comments from other bloggers for their suggestions and they all said their Dole Whip turned out delicious and that this recipe was the best and easiest... I'm not really sure what that means about my ability to cook and follow directions.

 

Well folks that is the look of a very dissapointed person. And yes that hand mixer is older than me, thanks for noticing. It's vintage. It's in right now. And I don't wanna go buy a new one. So what do we do late at night when it's 10 PM and your Dole Whip creation turned out...not like Dole Whip? We go to to the store and buy things for guava cake for dessert the next day, because you know you can make that. And luckily that one was delicious. So maybe I'll never get married because I can't make Dole Whip but my dog loved eating it and he's the only opinion that matters to me. He'll never say I burnt the chicken for dinner. Thanks Samson for always being there for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment