Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Average Day

Have you ever noticed how when there's things that need to be done and events to happen, they end up on the same day? Always. Well Cece had a busy day a few weeks back. It was a madrigals performance and then about 10 minutes later was the award from the mayor for having a high GPA and ACT score. (Yes I do brag about my family because they won't brag about themselves. I may be a dancer but I definitely don't have a crazy dance mom.) The performance went well and it was a beautiful and hot day out! Middle of May and already 85-90 degree weather? That to me sounds perfect. She's gonna hate me for posting these pictures, but then again she is about the only person that reads my blog, so that's my argument and it's okay.




Then as soon as the performance was over, it was a ten minute run to find a bathroom for her to change and head over to City Hall. We got her looking beautiful and she got her award from the Mayor. Lots of other student got it too and one of them was her best friend Rachel. Alex, who is Rachel's little brother, couldn't be left out of the fun of taking pictures after. Isn't he so cute with his missing teeth? And PS: Cece really isn't that tall, she's just wearing high heels in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment