Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Love Customers

A few days ago at work this group of several guys came in and got food. One of the men wasn't sure what he wanted and asked me what suggestions I could give him. I helped him decide what to get and he was off sitting down at the table, just patiently waiting for his food.
"Order up," yelled the cooks and I took the food out to these guys. I hand the guy his burrito and taco and ask them if I can get them anything else. The one guy that I had helped replied with, "No but since you helped me decide what to get for dinner, you get the first bite." 
Oh how polite. I've never had any customer offer me the first bite of their meal. 
And this is why I love customers.

And last night the cooks at work were singing Les Miserables. I love the cooks too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment