Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Broken Bathroom

Yes Momi I am posting this. Yes Momi you're probably thinking I can't believe I talk to this girl. Yes Momi you still love me and we're still gonna be best friends. But hey what's a blog for if not to update everyone with your life? I came home from school one day last week and this is what I saw: a flooded bathroom and a nasty filled tub. 


Luckily it wasn't sewer water. That would have been thee worst. I would have been gagging and just crawled back in bed...except for the fact that my bedroom is right by the bathroom. But luckily it wasn't sewer water. We called the repair man and what did he find? Roots in our main pipe. Didn't even know that was possible. But yes folks it is possible. And it is a pain. But that little incident is over now and the bathroom is just beautiful again. 

2 comments:

  1. I see you redid your blog design. I like.

    Yes, Teresa, I can't believe you just did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to note that the first time that I've been mentioned in a blog, and I'm mentioned in the one where your BATHTUB overflowed. Nice.

    ReplyDelete