Thursday, February 21, 2013

Late Night Shopping

As all my readers know, my family is a fun loving family. My little sister? A weirdo. We didn't grow up going to Target until I was probably about 14 years old and then they built one just a mile or two away. We had always heard great things about Target and were so excited. We pull up and what's the first thing my sister and the rest of my family notices? These big giant weird looking balls right out front. And like I said, my family is always very interesting. What did they think the balls looked like? Something from a tampon commercial. These my friends, are now referred to as the period balls. Don't worry I still don't get the connection with it either. But she insisted that I blog about this. I'm still not sure what to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment