Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's Juicing Time!

So I recently found myself in possession of a juicer. Let's check that off my to buy list (thank you fellow coworker for the juicer). And for a few days I've been experimenting with what "recipes" I like the best. I'm not sure if you can call them recipes because you don't really cook.
Spinach and apples? Yuck.
Spinach and carrots and apples? Yuck.
Spinach and carrots and apples and oranges? Yummmmmm.

Here's my "recipe" this yummy concoction:

-1 large orange (I bought the Sunkist brand because they were on sale)
-1 large apple (I used a Fuji apple for this one, but I'm gonna try all different types)
-7 small baby carrots
-1/4 cup of spinach


I know in the picture it looks really gross. But I promise you it tastes so much better. If you don't believe me, TRY IT! And if you still think it's gross, then maybe you're wrong...or maybe I've just got some weird taste buds. I mean I prefer turkey burgers over hamburgers. But hey they're delicious, don't knock them until you try them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment