Sunday, February 3, 2013

Phantom Time

BYU put on Andrew Lloyd Weber's production of Phantom of the Opera.
I had tickets for opening night and my mom bought us family tickets for closing night. 

As much as I enjoyed it opening night, it greatly improved and was pretty amazing closing night. 


My little sister was very much impressed with everything. Right from the very begining when the strobe lights and fog starts, she started to freak. And it was pretty much like that the whole musical. When the man in stilts came out during Masquerade, she leaned in and whispered to me, "One, two, three TRIP!" Then she continued to laugh the rest of that song.
For a college production I was very much impressed and I think my whole family was. And yep we'll be singing Phantom for the next week. 

And whoever plays the Phantom has an amazing singing voice. I would totally marry him. Too bad he proposed to his girlfriend a few weeks ago. 

Also just a side note, we went to Texas Roadhouse here in Orem after the musical and who knew that it would be that crazy! I kid you not, I felt like I was back in South America where you try and see how many people you can squish into a bus or building. Or perhaps a game of sardines, only with a bunch of people you don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment