Friday, February 15, 2013

Things I Love

Well, yesterday was Valentine's Day and I'm single again this year (for the 20th year in a row). But I actually really do enjoy Valentine's Day. So in honor of the day of love, I thought I'd make a list of the top 10 things I love (and in no particular order).

10. I love my Church and I love being LDS. 
9. I love chocolate. And cookie dough. You don't wanna hear about the story of me eating cookie dough for 3 days straight and nothing else.
8. I love my friends who are always there for me and willing to drop anything to come help me.
7. I love BYU. Yep, sorry I said it. It's taken me 3 years of being a student here, but I finally admitted it (and for the whole world to see).
6. I love music. Life would not be complete without it. My current replayed song? Sad Beautiful Tragic by TSwift
5. I love dancing. I wish I was better at it. I think one of these days I should take an actual class. But until then Calle 116 will be enough for me.
4. I love food. And what's a better month to celebrate eating all the food you wand and love than February  the month of love? Yep that folks is why the diet is not working.
3. I love my family. Straight up, I don't know where I'd be without my favorite four people ever. (And my dog too.)
2. I love to travel and see the world. Guess that's why I'm a tourism studies major.
1. And number one? I love love. There's nothing better than seeing an old couple still in love after years of marriage. 



This years Valentine's Day? Not too bad. Luckily I've got some great people in my life. My roommate Katie and I had a woman date and saw Safe Haven (I highly suggest it for any chick flick night) and then I was surprised with flowers from Noke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment